Monday, January 3, 2011

Ringing in the NY Dengan Emonya

Okay I've said what I wanted to say and to be honest, it doesn't feel like what I thought it would feel.
Where's the satisfaction that used to come from being mean?
Though, just because it's mean doesn't mean it's not true.
But on the other hand, just because it's true doesn't mean I should just put it all out there.
I mean, what's the purpose? So people can click 'like' and leave inane comments?
Can't regret though, I can't take back what has been said.
Then again, it's only as simple as clicking 'remove post' no?
Doesn't erase the sentiment but at least it won't add to the flames.

Homaigawd I'm so redundant I'm annoying myself. Bah.

Anyways, NY Resolution I intend to keep but doubt that I'll be able to: To never see or speak to you ever again.

Chehhhwah, dramatic, I know. But what the hell, I've promised myself that a hundred times before and not once has it ever worked. Can't see 2011 being any different but at least I can try. Amen.

No comments: