Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day of Classes

When I woke up today I was like, FUCKKKK because I really didn't want school to start. I was still in full on Party Mode. If there were no classes today I would have been able to go to Maison / sleep over at GK yesterday night :(

Plus, I really wasn't looking forward to being separated from Seline for 3 of our 4 subjects. Cibai. It's only my second sem and I still feel so new. Big Sob.

But after 4 hours of classes today I think I've kinda got the Back to School Mood already! LOL. It's so sad being alone but at least I do know some people and it's the first day, no assignments yet so all I do is just sit at the back of the class and try very very hard not to yawn so obviously and very buat-buatly jot down notes every now and then :)

2 comments:

Seline said...

you should be glad i took the effort to change my time so we could both hv accompany!!

Jeffrey said...

Babi who said I not glad? :p