Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trouble

I've had this nagging feeling for weeks now. Something terrible is going to happen. A very specific something.

Maybe it's a case of a self-fulfilling prophecy and also a selective attention thing. I believe what I want to believe and see things that might not be there.

But on the other hand, the 'ignore-it-and-you-won't-know-it's-there' method no longer works. I can't pretend that nothing is wrong anymore because it's glaringly obvious now. Everyone around me can see it. No more put a smile on your face and it would all be okay sooner or later.

Just thinking about it is killing me.

3 comments:

paig3 said...

awww..poor J...juz wanna let you noe that we'll be around when you need us..k..hug hug:)

Jeffrey said...

OMG the first comment EVER from you. You're always so sweet mwah!

cyntia said...

Everything will be alright. Do whatever u want and make urself happy. Love ya!