Monday, January 12, 2009

Torture!

Today was hell. I just had my first meal of the day even though I woke up at 10 plus because starting from 11 3o onwards, I had back-to-back classes right up till 4. Not even a 5 minute break in between to go pee and grab a currypuff or something :(

First class I was late and was separated from Seline and sat with a couple of people whose sense of humor I just can't get. Second class we saw a super desperate know-it-all attention whore. There was also one in the first class and in the third class I had to listen to the lecturer monotonously drone on and on about himself. Phew. And all these is going to happen again on Wednesday. Yippee.

Besides I was super sleepy in classes today no thanks to Andy who dragged me out yesterday while I still have homework to finish (hahaha I sound like a hypocrite, as if he tied me up and kidnapped me :P). I did have fun aaaaand I managed to set a new personal record of 3 nights in a row! Clubs and McDonald's every single night. How unhealthy LOL.

Also very torturing is my inability to transfer all the friggin photos from my phone to my computer because the stupid phone doesn't have a cable and the stupid computer doesn't have Bluetooth. Stupid stupid stupid. I'm so cranky. I think I need to sleep.

No comments: