Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wrong Wrong Wrong

Someone passed me a number the other day.
I called just now.
We had a marvelous time and talked for an hour.
The moment I hanged up, D calls and we talked for like, 2 minutes.
I was like, this is it?
One year of my life and all I have is this?
It feels so wrong to be comparing and thinking this shit and yet it feels like a sign somehow.
Like it's screaming "Dangerous Area. Keep Off!"
But yet another part of me feels like a bitch for thinking that it's a sign and that Karma will fuck me till no end for having such evil thoughts and for doing these evil things.
I am one confused motherfucker.

1 comment:

Cherry KSL said...

aaaaww..don't be so hard on urself jeffrey..and it's human normal to feel this way..it needs "time" to tell..I LOVE YOU! =D