Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shouldas

I should be working on an essay that should have been finished 2 days ago.
But I feel like writing on my blog so much more.
I should get someone to fix my door because I can't keep track of how many times I've been stuck in my room.
I should start going outside and walk around looking for something to photograph for my Photography class.
It is something I should have done a few days ago too.
I also should get a proper camera because Mr T says a camera phone isn't gonna cut it in his class. Like, obviously.
Which means, I should start begging from my parents right about now, or start begging friends to loan me theirs.

I should also be feeling Very Sad, because my Something Precious is dying and I am not Getting Over It.
But somehow, the hurt has come and gone a long time ago and the tears come at the weirdest times ever.
I also should End Things before I embark on New Journey(s).
And also, I should Pick One because All Of The Above is not practical in real life situations.

No comments: