Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bad Times

Back from CNY break which was so tiring because of the whole Kulai-JB-Singapore-JB-Melaka-KL Non-Stop Relatives Tour but at least it was financially rewarding, thanks to the exhange rate hehehe :D

The emoness has been toned down a little but the amount of drama in my life has multiplied by like, five. I am going through so many emotions right now it's unhealthy. For a boy, at least.

And all my pretty pictures in my phone, which I haven't transferred, from Christmas to New Year's to Chinese New Year are now ALL GONE like the friggin' wind. Because my phone has officially took its last breath and said goodbye. Broken down. Died. Gone forever. And I am saying goodbye to Moto because they are such stupid fucking machines that are just pretty to look at.

I don't dare to ask for a new phone. So... I'll just stick with the previous strategy and hope it works this time around heheh ;)

3 comments:

eLLie~bAo said...

OMG!!! ur phone kong edi?!?!?! he's just a small kid ler....sob...send my condolences

Jeffrey said...

Yeah, only 1 year old. Die so young. And die so ugly. Poor thing.

eLLie~bAo said...

see open a bit ya anakku...u dun die afta ur kid k..sob...tabah sikit!!!