Monday, February 23, 2009

Celebrations! =)

Thanks to a new routine in my life, I've spent many, many weekends away from GK :D Finally, I spent the last weekend there and managed to grab some pics for the last few outings from HY. Pictures at last! Can I still call myself a camwhore now that I don't even have the simplest camera to take pikchahs? God knows how many beautiful moments - i.e. picnics - I've missed just because of that stupid Motorola dying.

Anyways, I'll just fill this post with all the pictures that almost everyone else has posted; pictures of all the gatherings and celebrations for the whole of February. OMG FUCK ME I just realized I don't even have the pictures from X'mas and New Year's and anything January yet!!! AHHH!

Wellllll, anyways.... The pics from the OHF CNY reunion dinner at the Gardens. I don't have a lot cuz most of the photos are scattered here and there on everyone else's cameras.




The next day we went to Melaka to surprise the bestest, most lovingest, big(gest) sister in the world for her 21st. Been planning it for a while with her boyfriend. It was the first time Cyntia's car made such a long trip and the first time we drove long distance. Wooot we are soooo grown up, people! We found our way there, found Jacq's house and even found the nearest Jusco to get her cake, all on our own! Lalalala~~~
Trying to kill off 2 hours while Jacq was at a dinner.

Her birthday slices. Because there weren't any proper cake shops in Melaka we had to get these from SR. We let ourselves in, turn off all lights, lit up the whole house and hid in her room. We can hear her all surprised even from inside. When she saw us...

Ta-dah! Crying to no end.

For the 2nd night in her 3-night birthday celebration weekend, we went to Pure and partied like sluts. Pikchahs still in her cam. Not that they were pretty; I was all red and wasted-ish.
Chicken rice balls! Oh how I miss you! I'm putting this picture here because I'm really hungry right now.

We didn't even stay there for 24 hours before we had to get back. Going back was much faster; we took only like half the time we took to get there. The extra time we had left was spent getting lost. We took the wrong exit and ended up in Sri Petaling. Which means we could do some last minute CNY visiting to Momma's house!
Momma's very own home-made choco muffins. Very in demand, according to her. Seems like everyone is into baking and making things in the kitchen nowadays. Jacq made the most delicious cheesecakes!

And this is the true purpose of our visit. No, not an autograph. To get Momma to draw us a map with directions back home. Thanks!

The 12th was OHF dai ga jie punya 21st. There wasn't a super happening celebration or anything. Just a quiet (for us) dinner at a very grown up restaurant where we chatted about our goals, our plans for families, our career advancement, culture, politics, wine, the economy... BWAHAHA.


I know it's Irene's birthday but the rest of the pics from other people are on Facebook please. These are just the pictures of us hiding in the toilet to gossip, bitch and camwhore.

And then on the 14th... Hmm, the 14th. What happened on the 14th? I couldn't really remember. My memory must have been impaired because I spent too long floating on clouds that day.
Preparations the night before. LOL.

Early in the evening.

And dinner at the Apartment. The last time I was there, it was rather sucky. That night, it was beautiful; the food, the ambience, the service, the performance and most importantly, the company :) Everything just seemed extra beautiful that night.

4 comments:

taufiq iskandar said...

My Immortal J, you whom i love a million times. I am and will always be passionate about you - the love of my life - and shall cherish you to the fullest. And i've always thanked God for having you in my life. And there is nothing (except God) that can change the fact that you are wholly mine and i am wholly thine. YOU are my angle, my all, my very self; B

Cherry KSL said...

waaaaaaah! now whose blog's oozing with love OMG YOU JEFFREY! =0

Jeffrey said...

Heee heee ;)

Sean Aw said...

OMG... So sweet... how i wish i could get something like this... (=.=) envy-nya...