Friday, February 27, 2009

Numb

Photography class today and as usual, he did not teach at all. Just talked about himself, told stories about fried rice and ketchup and boys and girls and reminded us how pathetic we are. Absolutely lovely. I think I fared better this week because no one threw my pictures into the 'bad' pile. Hee hee. But looking back at this pictures, I'm like, I spent one whole day taking these?? Eeeeesh.
This was the picture that quite a few people said they liked until he told them they had bad taste cuz this looks like what a "grandpa with a point-and-shoot" would take. Charming.
This was the picture that is "almost there but still doesn't quite get it".
This was "you have such a unique subject but you are not telling a unique story". Bluek. I liked this most hahaha.
And this he did not say anything.

Noticed how for every single picture he only gives cryptic and vague comments and nothing useful or helpful at all? He doesn't tell us what's good or what's bad or how to improve our pictures or how we should take them, the techniques we should use blah blah blah. Grrrhhh.

After class I was dying to go shopping and also meet someone. I have been practicing shopping abstinence for more than a month and it feels sooo good to finally buy something woohoo. Even the heavy rain couldn't hold me back from the sales hahaha. Feels like I'm betraying Kenji though =(

Things were going so well that I didn't even know what hit me when it all went wrong so much so fast. Still in a state of shock now. It is raining heavily as I type this and it seems so fitting. Why not let the skies do the crying for me? Am sick of shedding tears.

1 comment:

taufiq iskandar said...

My Immortal Baby, you whom i love a million times. J,i am sorry. I have vexed, displeased and upset you too much....too much that you are presently in the state of numb. I've never left you. Last night was a bizarre experience for me. I was in the state of shock when there are so many things you chose to be silent when asked. A simple question like "who had sent you to the station" could cause so much pain when silence prevailed. I went to search you but you were not there anymore. I went to the place we'd met and yet i could not find you. I knew i was stupidly foolish. J. i would not by my will present you with sorrows. Dear love, let them go with me and be buried in the dust. I am sorry....sorry for that it was true last night that i disdained myself for begging of it, for knowing if, my dearest love J, that my love to you is the love of a true man. My angel, my all, my very self;B(itch)