Thursday, February 26, 2009

Selamat Pagi, Cikgu!

This semester, not only are we having kiddie classes; we are being treated (and scolded) like kids too. Today after our primary school writing class, Miss L took the attendance and then called out,

"Justina, Jeffrey, Seline, can I see you after this class?"

Immediately I knew why she wanted to see us. From my very first year at school until I finish Form 5, the teachers have been saying the exact same thing at every parent-teacher meeting.

"Anak awak ni, tak pernah henti bercakap..."

And my parents always ask them back whether or not I managed to concentrate in class, understand them or finish all my work even though I talk A LOT. And they'd have nothing else to say because I did. It's not like I talked back at teachers or scream profanities all day long. The same thing happened today.

"Do you know why I asked you to see me?"
We shake our heads and bat our eyelashes even though we do, because hello, we are innocent okay?
"I think you do. The whole time I was teaching, the whole class could hear 3 of you talking at the back. Please don't do this again. See you Monday"
Hellooooo got exaggerate or not ah?!? I thought I liked to sensationalize by 200% but the whole class could hear us? Gila kah?

If she asked me to repeat what she taught during the class I could have easily done it. Is it a crime if I could both pay attention to her and talk about LV bags at the same time? It's not like she needed my undivided attention. Like, the boys are playing at the playground or the boys is playing at the playground? Excuse me, not to be an arrogant twat but that's what I teach to the Year 2 kids when my dad asks me to help with his tuition classes kay.

Anyways, after class today we formed our own little photography club with matching shirts and headed to KL to take pictures of historical/cultural/monumental buildings for class.



In order to learn more about our cameras, we spent hours upon hours camwhoring.



Seline brought a tripod because Mr. T said we need one to take stable pictures. We used it to take group pictures.

The night before when we were planning our little photography trip, we dengan selambanya suggested that we go to as many places as possible. Probably around 4, 5 or more if we have time. HAH! What a joke. Before we even finished at the first spot we were already complaining about the heat/rain/exhaustion/difficulties of photography LOL. So we just tried to do it all as quick as possible and then head home. Well, they headed home. I went somewhere else. The rain killed the mood a bit in the beginning but as usual it was a happy night all in all.
Happy, goofy people.

Because we should always end with dessert,
and because I'm feeling sweet as chocolate mousse,
and because I want to give Alexis free publicity,
and because I imagine my photography skills to have improved by 1.7%,
and because I fancy myself a famous food photographer,
I present you this parting shot. Bwahahaha.

5 comments:

taufiq iskandar said...

hmm.... what a naugthy boy you are!

cyntia said...

argh. teach me everything u know about photography and i want ur camera!!!!! (did u have 1?) =p

Seline said...

u pun efficiency sangat mah! We wanted to just faster finish taking because is so ma fan 2 adjust the aperture, shutter and stupid white balance loh! take 1 pic hv 2 adjust dunno how many times!

Jeffrey said...

How am I naughty B?

Hahaha Cyntia, I don't know much bout photography lor. I don't learn anything in class also. And itu camera gua pinjam balik punya, mak bapak takda $$ mau beli utk saya kay :p

eLLie~bAo said...

dai sei...kena warning by cikgu...find ur papa n mama der to make her QUIET instead...haha