Friday, February 20, 2009

Photography 101

So I got to borrow the super exclusive DSLR for the whole of last week which I was supposed to use to work on the photography assignment on gender and gender roles and crap like that. But before I could even think of what to take for the assignment of course I had to play around and camwhore with it right? It's not everyday one gets such a professional-looking cam in one's hands instead of bedazzled pink digicams borrowed from one's older sisters. Finally, random camwhore pictures for the blog! Which are totally the same as the other 50217 pictures I have ever taken, except these are taken on an SLR. Woot.










Only after getting the immense satisfaction of scratching my long-neglected camwhoring itch caused by the tragic no-cameraphone state of my life did I finally start panicking like a bitch and tried taking pics to best represent feminity. Ughness.
This very gaybai picture was selected as a 'good' picture. Can't say I'm proud because it's not like I have any super fantastic technical skills and knowledge or anything. It was just a combination of different random factors and a love for photo-editing. HAR HAR


And this one was tragic. It was on the bad list. OMG. It is undeniably bad but hello, embarassing! I just threw it into the mix because I didn't have that many pictures to show okay. Thank you, procrastination. LOL.

2 comments:

Sean Aw said...

wow... we were writing bout the same thing but urs is much more interesting... guess the way i write is super boring... anyway, i personally like the black and white motherly picture...

Jeffrey said...

LOL is it? Thank you! But your photos are much much nicer hahahaa