Tuesday, August 19, 2008

For My 600 Fans

Since I came back here to KT already, surely you all are wondering whats up with my life, right? Actually, there's nothing much going on. Lolz. The good thing is that now everyday I can eat my favorite nasi dagang for breakfast. Fyi, nasi dagang is a Malay kind of rice. Got a small piece of fish, got a bit of acar, got fragrant rice and got the very delicious kuah. Yum!

Since there is nothing much for me to write, I will show you guys pictures that I have taken recently. Lolz.

This pair of slippers I bought in Triple Crown. Got 50% off weh! So it's only RM25. Cheap leh?
My feet in slippers.

Slippers without my feet.

This side costs Rm12.50. It's the left side.

This is the right side, also RM12.50. It's like the other side, but for my right foot.

When I woke up today, I forgot to make my bed. So messy, right? Lolz.

Then my grandma nag me to tidy up. Haihz. Now so neat right?

Had to go teach tuition also. Have to drive there. This is me starting the car engine.

Yesterday full tank. Today less than half tank. When empty tank need to refill again. Petrol so expensive nowadays how to always refill wor? Haihz.


A picture of me. Sunlight in my face!


OK, that's all. Stay tuned for more updates.

Love,
***jef frey***
***sexloverpiggy.com.my***


5 comments:

JaCie Yap said...

Dear jef frey,

Hey. I'm your SUPER-FANS since we're in High School. I still remember the way u do the cheer-leading. It's like very sexy, cool and pretty PLUS Super-CONFIDENCE way~

By the way, I love your recent post so damn Muchie... So the DETAILS in reporting everythingy about you~ It let us [YOUR FANS] to have a more better understanding on your life! Love it so much! What's the term of definition for this type of writing style? Erm, let me make a guess... It might be "L.U.L.U. Writing"?

I'm pretty sure this is the BEST post EVER for your blog!!!
Good Job!
Go on Girl~
We'll support you always because you got the confidence!

P.S.
Can u pls write some review for Movies, Music albums, TV variety show or even any public events in order to make your blog more "JUICY".
Well, anyway, it's just my very personal suggestion. But, I hope you can simply consider about it.
Thanks.

Love ya,
***AMY WhItEhOuSe***
The Chairperson for the FANS-CLUB of ***sexloverpiggy.com.my***

cyntia said...

jef frey,

OMG! i agree with wat AMY WHITEHOUSE said! really and truely.
this might be the best post for your blog! Nothing going to betta than this!U rocks!Btw, now i only noe ur flip flop cost RM25 only!OMF! i brought mine on PA it cost RM30 and it's suck!And i love your last photo in this post! This is the most handsome photo that u ever took! Keep on with this expression and pretty look! It'll make your fansclub members increase!

Love,
*::.cyn tia.::*
www.notyourtypicalcinderella.blogspot.com
one of the member of
***sexloverpiggy.com.my***


WTF!
It makes me LOLZ till perut sakit in my office!Stupid u!!!!!
Btw,U done a good job!muah!

cyntia said...

Argh~~~
i leave 1 important thing!

I Miss Nasi Dagang!
Buy for me when u come back!
ha ha

eLLie~bAo said...

Jef frey,

I think it will be very rude if I just browse through without leaving any comment here right?

Ummm...i personally think that the skill you write your blog is improving and getting more audience to read. The only thing that was left out is the thing call 'FOOTNOTE'.

Ya, I totally agree with Amy Whitehouse. You might need to add in some review/comments/critics on food, movie, songs and the hottest topic in town - OLYMPICS!!! You have to rate them as well.

About your drive to KB, I think you can add in some pictures when you are driving all the way there and back to KT.

REMEMBER... In order to be a so called 'BLOGGER', you have to add in tonnes of photos, no matter it's necessary or unnecessary. Do you get me?!?!?

I'm forever you fans, WORK HARDER!!!

Love,
++eL Lie++
www.elliebao.blogspot.com
ACTIVE and SUPPORTIVE member of
***sexloverpiggy.com.my***

P/S, I miss your cheerleading when you are in high school, and your FANS CLUB!!! Yeah baby....

eLLie~bAo said...

Oh, FYI...

dear YONG LAI BAI,

your elder sis had retired from her position. And according to your 2nd sis, YONG LAI CI, the reason for your elder sis to retire so early is because of your impolite action in college and caused the reputation of the college got affected. The obscene attitude that you have is bringing a serious problem to the students.

Therefore, your elder sis have to leave so early.

Thanks for listening.