Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Weekend; Part 1


After five days of exxxtreme boredom and anticipation, weekend finally arrived. My friends used to joke that I’m like a zombie during weekdays but come weekend, my eyes light up with the glow of disco balls hahahaha. The moment I wake up on Friday morning I’m already planning all the little details of the night. But Friday night wasn’t all that eventful because it’s just me and Mama, doing the usual at The Usual Place. I don’t even have lots of pictures to post because it’s not like it’s anything people haven’t seen before lol.

The one thing I realize about the scene at the Usual though, is that it’s getting very old. Or am I the one growing o-l-d? The place itself is already beginning to look so usang and not to mention the crowd, it’s like the same old boring faces all the time and then the new ones are just so… green. Like really really young. I’m like, did I used to look like that back then? Which is something I’ve been asking a lot lately, especially when I see freshies around GK that look like they haven’t even started puberty hahaha :p

Anyways, I suppose the youngness of the crowd at the Usual isn’t all that surprising cuz it’s like the place to go to and be seen when you first step out on the clubbing scene. Or at least that’s what it is when I first started doing the whole club thing. So really, it’s mostly budak-budaks there now. And yeah, people who can’t let go LOL. I’ve graduated though, in many aspects heheh and just that Friday nite, some bitch was trying to push me off my friggin speaker. Nuh uh bitch, you don’t mess with The Sofa. Hahahah! This happened again on Sat nite when clueless fatties start stepping into our spot and again, everyone relied on my Sofa to come save the day LOL :D

Friday night was only enjoyable cuz me and Mama managed to go OTT once again and become the center of attention, which is what it is all about lol. It definitely wasn’t because of the music which seems to be fully recycled from the year 2007, like the DJ got robbed of his ’08 tracks or something. I mean, hello? Timbaland’s ‘give it to me’ instead of Madonna’s? Serious problem there hahaha.

I also realize that taxi drivers nowadays are very perverted. On my journey to the Usual, the driver couldn’t stop talking bout sex and asking questions about my sex life. As in, really graphic questions that are totally inappropriate to repeat. Ugh. The driver that sent us back was also ham sap as hell. An ugly chick in tight jeans with her ass showing can prompt him to speak for like 20 minutes on all topics ranging from lubricants to threesomes to anal sex. Sooo corrupting my innocence hahahaha ;p



No comments: