Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Weekend; Part II

Saturday was fiercer than Friday. Started off at PC Fair and I’ve decided that I really really really want a PSP and the super-cute T2 camera. I need to start advertising for sugar daddies and mommas like, right away since real daddies and mommas are apparently not fooled by son’s pathetic pleas and begging. So, any takers? I’ve a whole range of skills and talents wink wink. LOL.

We wanted to go for a movie at first, but lucky we did not, we barely had enough time to shop. I wanted a new pair of Converse (my standard choice of footwear since high school) but because there were none in my size, I was stuck with the very humiliating alternative :( I kept telling myself, hey it’s only for the night until there’s time to go to another Converse.

When we reached home, it was almost 11 already and it was like Amazing Race the way we rushed our beautifications and preparations. The girls really went all out hahaha. Went to the Other Usual. I’ve always known that people from my college LOVE going there (though not as much as Ruums) but I never realized that more than a few KT folks hang there too. A great time was had as can be seen in the pictures. HowYee may not appear in the pictures much but that’s not because she’s not enjoying herself. In fact, it was the exact opposite ;)

Doesn't matter if you're driving. Looking at the camera is more important than looking at the road LOL
Couldn't wait till we get there. Camwhoring begins in the car lol

Full group pic :D

Everyone already planned baik baik to wear something that is black, white or black and white. Which is why HowYee's not in this pic, she wore BROWN. So jahat trying to stand out.

And it worked! You can't see her but she's on the dancefloor with some hottie ;)

This is the Tak Laku B&W gang, after the club has closed, waiting for someone to "take a bow" hahhahaha ;p

It was the first time I brought my sister clubbing with me here in KL. She did well for a virgin hahaha ;p Heck it was the first weekend I spent with my sis ever since she came here for her internship. Usually it's either she's occupied or I'm busy so as a celebration of her 1 month in KL, we hung out together hahahaha ;D

No comments: