Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OMG Not Another Back in Wherever Post

LOL the way I'm running back and forth between KL and KT it's like I kena kejar ah long like that.
Anyways, all things came together perfectly on my very last day in KL. I found a room (at last! Thank God I don't need to be homeless) and saw the one I want to see :)
Gotta apologize to my momma for rudely and cruelly taking her last ten bucks hahaha. I accidentally mistaken her for my real momma I guess ;p
A short simple one this time but I think the next one's gonna be heavy on the photos cuz there's a whole bunch of them I haven't posted heheh ;)

2 comments:

eLLie~bAo said...

now..ur momma is so broke....

Jeffrey said...

i try to bank in back 11 50 but the cash deposit machine dont terima... then i go to the teller at the counter, she scold me... so i fought with her and slap her with the chequebook.. in the end, still cannot.. so... i think u gotta wait for 2 more weeks la yeah? muah!