Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still with Feeling, Lots of It

When me and HowYee were going through the photos of Rong's farewell, we spotted this series of shots that looked pretty normal but because we're sooo gaybai the way we were, we quickly came up with a story and dialogue for the pics. After some editing work by our fierce resident graphic designer, ta dah, How Yee and I present you...

Hi, look at us! We're all wearing white shirts, don't we look cute and happy?

But guys, I'm wearing a white shirt too. Why are you not taking pictures with me? Haih....


OMG :( I'm totally being ignored by all my friends. This is so so sad.


I feel so alone in this world. Wonder what that guy at the next table is doing. Maybe I can join him? Since all my friends are ignoring me....

Oh Cyntia~~ We never knew you felt this way! Sorry for isolating you~~! I'm so sorry. Please, forgive us! 5555555555~~~~!!!

4 comments:

cyntia said...

ew~~~
fuck u!
hahahaha~

Jeffrey said...

Janganlah macam ni...
Not everyone can get a post dedicated to them ok?
Heh heh heh ;p

eLLie~bAo said...

ya lo tia...u appreciate la...u c jeff gt specially create 1 blog on other ppl a nt??? u sooo luckie!!! jealous nya...hahaha....*evil laugh*

cyntia said...

bAo mamma
u want?
'fong san',i'll either create 1 for u or call my daddyan creat for u.
waiting fot it ya~
ha ha ha *angel laugh*