Monday, September 22, 2008

Jogoya Day, Ladies Night

Here are pictures from last Thursday, which was Jogoya day :P
There are actually A WHOLE LOAD of photos of that day. Jac's cam alone has 130 photos. I don't know about the others, but more than 100 pics for just a couple of hours seem like a lot. Guess our camwhoring talent has just gotten better and better :)
I'm just posting a few here cuz it's such a bitch waiting for the pics to load on Blogger. There's still a few others on like, facebook and friendster.

After the meal, making lots and lots of noise. I bet the whole of Starhill could hear us.

Our theme was blue. Again. I failed to get my beeyoootiful blue cardigan to match their dresses/tops.

All the sluts that were wearing collared shirts. It's like we kept finding things to photograph, doesn't matter how wu liao

With Chinyee, her friends and her horrible looking ais kacang


Stealing someone's husband.

Looking at my beautifully smiling face in the pictures above, you'd never guess the amount of drama I was going through just like, 20 minutes before I was there. The day got off to a good start when I woke up early in the morning to go run some errands and I managed to get them done early. Then I went to class and it was like, the lecturer took our attendance and then asked us to revise. Which meant that she wasn't teaching. Which meant that I could skip it and leave early if I want. Which I did. So I left like a full hour early to give myself time to prepare.

Seline went home with me and there's still a lot of time left so I took my time preparing. Before this right, my room door was already cacated cuz it can only be opened from inside. If you close it fully and try to open it from the outside, you need to use the key, even though you did not lock it before closing. Fucked up right? It's been like that a few days and I hadn't had time or enough trouble with it to complain to the house leader so I just left it be though. I just handled it by not fully closing it when I'm going out for a while without a key.

So anyways on this fateful day, I was in the shower when I heard the door close and Seline's voice from the living room, talking to the dog. I was like, Oh Shit!, ran out and yes, indeed the door was locked. Our phones, my keys were all inside. No one was at home. It was catastrophic. Housemates soon came back so I borrowed her phone to call the house leader and he suggested that I go down to the guards. So I did. And they weren't very useful (I was still grateful though) cuz he just used a hammer to bang out the knob.

And nope, that's not the end cuz after he finished his whole knob-removing thing, I wanted to test see how the door would close now. I asked Seline to stay in to open the door in case it can't open again and would you have guessed it, it couldn't. The little piece of the knob that was left was stuck and I was locked out, Seline in. And shit sure ain't like in movies especially those stupid HK cop dramas where you kick the door once and the door comes down effortlessly. I kicked till the door cracked and still nothing happened. In the end, we like gauged the thing out using a combination of the hammer, a screwdriver and a piece of wire.

The lunch was supposed to start at 2, it was 2 15 and I haven't even started getting ready. Contemplated not going but in the end I just rushed everything and decided to go. Had to go without make-up which was sooo devastating cuz I just squeezed the hell out of my nose trying to get rid of blackheads the night before so my pores were all seriously enlarged. But thanks to photo editing, I don't need to worry about that kind of shit actually.

Reached one whole hour late at 3. I even managed to be later than those who were travelling all the way from Klang. Yes I know I've always wanted to be dramatically and fashionably late but NOT in this way. LOL. In fact, I was sooo late I just managed to eat for like 45 minutes. Everyone else paid 60 bucks and got 2 hours of gorging themselves :( And the food wasn't even so good this time, the choices were kinda lacking... But in the end, even after all the shit and the drama, I still had lots of fun. And food.

After that, we felt like it was way too soon to end our outing cuz we were all so pretty and hyped up after the day's activities. Someone (was it me?) mentioned that it's ladies night and just like that, our plan was extended. Hooray. We quickly gathered a few kakis (first time with KarHao and Fei :D) and tepat 12 tengah malam, we were already in Maison, starting to bergoyang goyang. What a fantastic way to burn off the calories of that heavy heavy lunch lol



No comments: