Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wooo HOOO Jogoya Day Tomorrow :D

Why didn't Cyntia or HowYee do those very gaybai countdown thingy for this gathering? It's sooo may-jah and I'm sooo sexcited! Seline asked me why since I've already been there more than a couple times and it's only lunch, so the food won't be all that uhhmayzzing. It's true larr, I would have preferred somewhere else (like Shangri La, OMG the giant choco fondue thingie) or maybe dinner (glam-er!) but... cheesy as it sounds, it's not what we're doing, it's who we're doing it with, ya know? This is like the first major OHF reunion in months and there're like what? 16 people going? There might even be an appearance from the very elusive Sheryl hahahah ;p Like I said, very major.

Which is why I've been stressing over what to wear. There's 16 people going and being the drama bitch I am, I sure do not want to be the one nobody notices hahaha. I've been planning to get this truly uhhhmaayzzing electric blue cardi to go with my new skinnies but they're out of sizes and out of stock!! OMG what a disaster. I first saw them last last week in Midvalley Topman and I've want them ever since. Pestered Kenji to help me monitor the stock but he says there are no S sizes anywhere! Tragic.

But whatever la. I know I can still work it with or without the fierce blue cardigan. As long as I've got the new love of my life (that means I'm gonna dig it for like, a month ahhaha) - my skinnies. I don't know why I loove them so much. They make me look like I've got no ass and my thighs look way fat when compared to my calfs but you know how girls always date bad boys or people get addicted to drugs and stuff? Yeah we always wanna do the things that are not healthy / good for us. And skinnies are deffo not good for me. 8 out of 10 people say I can't rock them and they constrict my blood flow but bitch whatever. They're only 89.90 anyways hahaahaha :)

My only bit of problem now is time. Lunch starts at 2. Classes end at 1 30. With my needs for a shower, hair, make up and change of outfit, I bet I'm gonna be waaaaay late. Which means I gotta start doing what I can tonight so that tomorrow I can just go go go. That means packing everything tonight. O M G.... Packing = scary cuz I gotta pack for tomorrow, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. Must make sure that everything can fit into a fab lil tote bag cuz God forbid I carry 2 bags or worse, a plastic bag around KL! Weekend dress up used to be so easy cuz I don't need to plan ahead. Now that I'm in Cheras and the central for all activities is still GK, it means I gotta haul all my shit for the weekend up to GK. I gotta like plan outfits waaay ahead and match them around either shoes or trousers so that I don't end up carrying a suitcase full of clothes. Damn troublesome.

2 comments:

cyntia said...

Omg i love ur attitude!
it show how much u care about OHF!
muah!

eLLie~bAo said...

sighhh...

1 shirt wear 3 days la...who cares?!?!?