Monday, September 8, 2008

My State of Education so far

Sooo, it's already the second week of classes and things are still very ordinary and uneventful. I'm hanging out with Susumin more than ever, cuz... we're friend-less!! LOL.

That's not entirely true la cuz we now have some hi-bye-and-smile friends that talk to us in class after the lecturers stop talking and before the awkward silence sets in. There's not much opportunities to socialize anyways. The classes are all huuge (as in student population, not size of the class) because apparently, there are no tutorial groups unlike in the good ol' days and everyone already has their own set of friends. It's not like you can just pop your head into any one of their cliques and make yourself at home, right? And since it's up to the students to do whichever subject they fancy, the people we see differ from subject to subject. It's always different faces so there isn't anyone you really see 24/7.

Except for me seeing Seline. We're always joined at the hip (except for one time when we were tragically separated according to home state, and I was the sole rep for KT) so I think maybe some people also meluat seeing us and are not in any way rushing over to become our BFFs LOL.

Classes are, as JC would say, OK lorrrr.... It's kinda weird being back in a study environment after 4 months of lazing my ass off. Neither of our subjects are Mass Comm subjects so naturally, it's a bit boring. Doesn't help that the syllabus for both subjects are so... abstract? Anyways, sometimes the lecturer would say something and I'd suddenly be reminded of something I've learned in the past 2 years. But even then, I can only think of bits and pieces here and there. So I guess that's the sum total of my diploma - a few basic phrases, theories, concepts and jargon that I can vaguely recall. LOLness.

OK, I'm ranting and talking crap no one's interested in and that is soooo boring and Lu-ish so I'm just gonna post a couple of really outdated pics. Ever since Sha destroyed my phone cable, I've been depending on Jc's Bluetooth-ed computer for my picture transferring needs. Now that I'm far far away, my pics are all trapped in my phone and just begging to be posted on blogs and friendster and facebook and all whatnots but because my own lousy computer doesn't have bluetooth, it will all just have to fucking wait.
First day of orientation. Camwhoring during the god-awful boring orientation.

Second day of the orientation. We basically like showed up, take some pics, filled a questionnaire and left :P LOL

Anyways, I was thinking about my recent orientation and how it was all rather different than my first so I wanted to dig up some old pics of the both of us. Obviously, there was none of orientation '06 but there's this old pic when we just started studying and discovering the art of camwhoring using Moto phones.

Behold! Can ya like, see the differences? Apart from picture quality of course. I look so young!

OK I'm gonna be totally tak tahu malu and say, 'Look at how cute we are'! I'm in baby blue and Seline's in pastel pink. Like, aww so sweet right? LOL. We found this totally delightful cafe nearby college and their decor are just FUN (hence the name I suppose). Most importantly, servers are friendly and.... CUTE! ;D

No comments: