Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Lonely Boy Blogs

Sooo... the panic over the whole moving/orientation thing last week was totally unneccesary cuz, everything went super smoothly. When I first started packing, everything looked like crap and rubbish but after a couple hours, the tiny little heaps and piles started to make some sort of sense so I managed to finish by night and even stole some time to nap heheh ;)

Moving was also relatively trouble-free save for the 1-hour Tour de KL cuz the kind kind Uncle Donovan sorta lost his way but in other aspects, he was damn pro cuz he managed to move all my stuff from C 21 4 to the van in one go, pack it all in nicely, then move it to A 26 10 again, also in one go. So clever!

Orientation was uneventful at best. Bodoh bodoh went to the first day which was boooorrriiiing as hell so come second day, our old college instincts kicked in and we skipped more than half of the day hahaha.

Weekend was more of a challenge cuz too many parts of my life looked like they were bout to collide. LOL. You know what I like? Other people's drama. What I hate is my own. I love sitting in the calm, peace and harmony while watching people get fucked up down and all around. When it comes to my own affairs, I've always believed that if there's no need to stir up unneccesary trouble, then why do it? Especially if there's nothing to gain right? But that only applies to my own business though. If other people wanna stir their high shits up to the skies, I'd enjoy it very much. Anyways, I get the thoughts and the intentions behind certain actions, even though I may not agree with them 100% (just like it is the other way round) and I appreciate it :D
I know, very vague but those who are supposed to get it will.

First day of class was supposed to be exciting and all, and I was excited. But in my excitement, I somehow forgot all about the fabulous fun long weekend I had and that this week starts on a Tuesday. Seline forgot all about it too and mong as we were, we did something truly idiotic. We looked at the wrong day of the timetable, we went in late to class (therefore missing the introduction for the class and course), WE SAT THROUGH THE ENTIRE ONE AND A HALF HOUR OF THE WRONG LECTURE (I know, you're thinking we must be some serious retards but how would we know? We registered for an English class and the old guy was teaching English ya know??) and then after that we went and complained at the office!
Oh my Lord! I bet the entire faculty is laughing at us once they found out about the two stupid fools who can't read timetables and don't have enough balls to speak up and ask about the class and therefore sat through a whole class that wasn't even theirs. This is sooo humiliating I blush just typing it out! UGH.

Here's to a better second day tomorrow.

No comments: