Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Very Economical Weekend

I couldn't remember the last Saturday I did so little and also used sooo little money. What with it being the end of the month and all, I was very broke and so I wasn't in the mood for any activities that were gonna take up the rest of my minuscule budget.

For the first time in recent weeks, I didn't hang out with HowYee and Cyntia on a weekend. But it's ok cuz I'm gonna be seeing them in less than 24 hours and we're gonna be on a 6-hour road trip and a 5 day beraya trip! Sexcited can't wait! HowYee said it's better we didn't see each other for a short while so that when we meet up, we're gonna be like orang gila reunited lol. Right now I'm back in Cheras just to endure four hour of classes tomorrow and then it's back to GK. Damn boh liao all these back and forth but what to do, education banyak important.

So spent the whole of yesterday shopping with Jacqueline and her bf. She has discovered the wonders of the tiny boutiques at Bangsar and she loves it loves it loves it. We spent hours walking up and down stairs, and in and out of shops and she tried on so many clothes she should have just gone shopping in a bra and panties, it'd be so much more convenient. There were sooooo many clothes it menyakitkan mata just going through them. Lucky she had me, the very amazing personal shopper. LOL kidding. In the end she bought 3 cute dresses and all I got to show for 4 hours of shopping was a measly scarf. It was cute and stripey and omg they're my latest obsessions even though we're nowhere near scarf-wearing temperatures! I've already bought like 3 and when I bought the first one I still hadn't rediscovered the cheap bargains of Sg Wang so I paid like 50 bucks for an overpriced one at Topshop. Other places had the exact same ones in multitudes of colors at less than half the price. WTF right?

We went to MV for dinner and a movie (Mamma Mia! I love musicals!) and while waiting for the movie to start, I went to Topman to see see if there was anything new and OH LORD they had the cardigan I wanted in Small. I really really really wanted to buy it but then I've overspent for this month and if I bought it, I'd have to endure lots of nagging from my mother and... UGH!!! Why can't they have my size 2 weeks ago when I wasn't so fucking poor?! It seems so unfair that Jacq can buy 2 cute dresses for the same amount as that bloody cardigan. Why can't guys have cute zexy AND cheap clothes? Why do cheap clothes for guys in KL all come from ROMP or some stupid sgwanglalaplace looking like you wear them to sit at a kopitiam watching soccer shouting in hokkien and cursing people's mothers. I am so pissed off. Yesterday was a really bad shopping day for me. The first pair of shoes I wanted to get, these amazing sexy sexy pair of gladiator sandals were out of size. OK, they were for girls but I thought they'd have them in huge tranny sizes. Fuck. I also wanted to get this pair of cute white Pumas but they were also out of my size. Why??? I've been all over KL looking :(

After the movie I wanted to go clubbing but I sticked to my spend-as-little-cash-as-possible plan and decided not to go. Yay me! Feels like I haven't stayed home on a Sat night in a very long while; even Momma Bao was surprised when she saw that I was online around midnight hahaha ;p In total, I spent less than 75 bucks (I think, I didn't really count) the whole day. So proud of myself LOL

Anyways, as part of my low key weekend, I didn't do anything today except wake up late. Khun and Jacq sent me back home and we had lunch at this duck rice place my dad loves to bring us to. The meal cost the 3 of us 60 bucks. It was basically just char siew fan plus a little extra of this and that. The duck was fucking good though. Not so good was the service of this ultra bitch at the restaurant. We were really really hungry so we finished off the first round real quick. Then we wanted to tambah char siew and duck. So we told this auntie to tambah lar duck and char siew, small portion. She only heard tambah char siew and when she brought it, we told her we wanted duck AND char siew. Wah she gave us this fucking nasty face and jeling us like we killed her husband (if she even has one. Cannot imagine how anyone can marry this kind of monster) and then used this super lan si voice to tell us that its our fault cuz we ordered char siew only. Seriously this bitch got issues. She heard wrongly, got the order wrong and she still has the nerve to soooo rudely tell the customers its their fault. No apologies or anything. She just sighed like we were purposely making her life difficult and then asked us to order a separate portion of duck. Stupid bitch was trying to tambah sales lar is it? Felt like dumping a whole pot of hot soup on her fucking ugly head.

I took her picture and wanted to post her fuck face here so that we can all gather and laugh at her monstrosity but I haven't transferred the pics from my phone yet and seriously, her face would give someone nightmares. It's the kind of face you imagine when you hear people telling stories of witches that eat little children for breakfast. She had that kind of piranha/witch face ya know. I know it's not a sin being unpretty but to be unkind at the same time.... EW sooo unjustified. Muka dah la huduh, busuk masam pulak tuh!

No comments: