Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Aktiviti-aktiviti Bulan Mei

I recently (and un-recently also got) kena complain that I always hoard pictures that I've taken by never uploading them. Hngh. I wanna keep for myself and view privately cannot meh? I am a very, very private person what.

LOL. Reasons I rarely post pics is cuz it's such a damn hassle lah. Need to edit (I cannot, absolutely CANNOT post pics without editing first, it's against my morals!), then need to wait for it to upload slowly, need to organize, think of captions blah blah blah. Usually when I wanna write something I just write lor, think-think too much then macam tak jadi dy. Some more my FB very updated what, no? And the pictures, come come go go also almost always the same. Same places, same poses, same people. Especially those in the club. Too much of that kinda pics make me feel like I'm not doing anything with my life except partying it away. Of course, I don't feel like that lah when I'm taking the pics, which is why there are so many of them. When I'm partying I'm thinking life's marvellous. It is only after that I worry if it is too excessive.

Answer is NO, if you're wondering.

But anyways, I'm thinking this Aktiviti-aktiviti Bulan _____ could work what. This way, I only need to compile and post once a month! Very Bao-style. Hahaha I'm a lazy bitch.
Me and one of my dates (oooh look at me, I'm such a playa) for the taekwondo farewell dinner. Funny, I thought I already said farewell to taekwondo 12 years ago.
Seline! Whom I finally, finally got to see today. We (mostly me) have been skipping classes at all the wrong times. But that's a good thing la come to think of it. We can't both skip together, who'd take the attendance? Hee hee.
A random Hungover Sunday. Was it? I can't remember which days are hungover and which aren't anymore. There are so many of them nowadays, and not all are on Sundays. LOL.

Farewell for the UK (and 1 US) gang, part 1: The APR edition. Very big AWWW because I haven't seen them in such a long, long time and probably won't for a very long, long time either.

Mama getting old. I used to be able to go to any club and dance from 12 a.m to 3 but now lah, it has to be the right crowd la, right music, lots of drinks. Ah well, my "sophisticated" 21-year old tastes.

Farewell for UK gang, part 2: The AMS Genting Klang + Klang edition.... which brings the amount to One. Hahahah! It was a great, fun time nonetheless =D

All the other folks, Bao, Leng, Aeryn, whoever else, SORRY that I didn't send you guys off at the airport! I was kinda bizz-zay!

This is what I skipped the mini-farewell at KLIA for: Parrtttayyy! At somewhere OTHER than Frangi/MP/Sunday-nite Maison (which is a whole different Maison altogether) That's why it's soooo 'important'!

LOL kidding aside, I do miss you bitches but I'm sure I'll see you all in no time =) And the airport really was very far. And I couldn't even get duty-free booze! No point!

7 comments:

Art said...

nak lepak jugaaak x acii T_T

Jeffrey said...

Where are you ah?
Been like 50 thousand years since I heard from you LOL

Art said...

studying laa

later i come back ganu must lepak wehhhh

miss our craziness hahaha

HanieHyde said...

i didn't know you linked me ;)

nice surprise there.

oh and LOVE that grey jacket and the cutout white tee! =D

Jeffrey said...

OMG
Thanks =D
I'm a really big fan of your blog, so I hope you don't mind the link.
Really very, very surprised that you found my blog and took the time to comment hee
You made my day, yay :D

Hanie Hidayah said...

hahaah i don't mind at all!

If we ever meet up, quote something from Mean Girls and I'll instantly know it's you =)

Jeffrey said...

Hahaha yay a fellow Mean Girls fan! =)