Sunday, June 1, 2008

2006 All Ovah Again!

Did someone just flip the calendar back a whole two years? Cause what I'm feeling lately is a very post-SPM, pre-college 2006 kinda feeling. Let's see, I'm stuck in KT for months (OK, 7 weeks) and it's a city now, but let's face it, apart from McD's and a couple bowling alleys, calling it a city is like Miuccia Prada putting on a shiny garbage bag on a stick-thin model and calling it fashion's new frontier. Exxagerate, much?
And seeing that I'm back to the pre-college days, I'm splitting hairs thinking of same ol' problems; where I'm going next, what the hell is gonna happen and will I have friends?? More importantly, friends like those I've met in the last 2 years: GREAT friends :D
And that's not all, just like my 16 year-old self, I CAN'T DRIVE. But now instead of not having a license, it's because of not having a car. Well, what can ya do when u have a car-crash streak like mine? (According to Cyntia & HowYee, I'm one helluva unlucky driver heheh). So yeah, I'm stuck long term in my dearly beloved hometown without the means to go for all-nite power yamcha sessions. It's like someone cut off my legs. Lucky for friends like CarWash.
And what else, yeah I'M BLOGGING. Again. Big Surprise. Ha ha. Can you imagine the level of boredom here that I'm taking to blogging just so I can kill off half an hour in ways other than staring at a wall. To get it in perspective, lemme compare what I usually do in KL on a Saturday at 11.30 p.m with what I did just now at 11.30. KL, Sat, 11.30 : Final touches on appearances before speeding off for a night that is only just beginning. KT, Sat, 11.30 p.m: Speeding back HOME. Yup, the definition of sad.

5 comments:

eLLie~bAo said...

i'm the first!!! from ur lovely mother

cyntia said...

v are the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th!!!!!!!!!!
nyek nyek nyek~~~

by: chin tia how C

Jeffrey said...

L O L u guys are silly! Love u hahaha :D

Sab said...

OMG! My hot ex-kept-man-but-ever-my-best-bitch-for-life HAS A BLOG!!!! YAY!!!!!

-sab-

Seline said...

boy ah boy.. chatbox pun tak da.. told u create blog can kill time..