Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pucker Up, Bitch

Was making a U-turn when I was driving today. There was this motorcycle with two guys on it which was really far away and really off to the left so it's not like I was close to running them over. But anyways, I guess they must have had thought otherwise or maybe they were just hoping to get into a fight and scratch my fierce lil car. After the turn, they overtook me and then the guy at the back turned around, lifted his helmet and stared, no.. GLARED at me like I just murdered his whole family or something. So I was like, "what the fuck is your problem asshole?' and was just about to flip him the bird when I thought, you know, that's sooo predictable of me. So instead, what I did was... I blew him a kiss. Like, a really OTT, really gay, puckered lips, kissy sound, hand-wavey kinda kiss. LOL. And his reaction was priceless. I'm surprised he didn't fall off his bike. After he like got over the shock, he did this really DRAMATIC spitting on the ground thing with such force it's like his teeth's gonna fly out. Hilarious. Much funnier than if I had just gave him the usual finger. I wish I had a picture. I guess I found my new way of dealing with people with serious road rage issues. Muakz muakz ;D

2 comments:

cyntia said...

Wow~
wat a useful flying kiSs~
i can imagine tat guy's face~
bwahahaha~

Jeffrey said...

yeah after that he surely very horny n turned on ahahhaha