Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Second Time Around

I was just complaning about the absolute pointlessness of revisiting high school over and over again, but today, I finally found its true purpose; to serve as a backdrop for MEGA camwhore sessions! Me and Nasa were talking bout how hideously ugly everyone (we) were during high school and how we're like sooo ashamed of showing people our high school pics because it's like, the Dark Ages of our lives in terms of looks. So Yewei came up with this fantabulous idea of going to school, dressed in school uniforms, just to camwhore. Genius, or what? After a looong search, I managed to dig out my uniform from God-knows-where and... I'm just gonna let the piccies show how fun the whole thing was hahah :D


Look! There I am, doing what I thought was the coolest thing a high-schooler could do, which is drive to school! Ooh la la~ The coolness factor comes from the fact that I was never able to drive in my last year while lots of people can. Well, made up for it! And it's like so not who I was, I never did the big sunnies and loosened-up tie way back in school. Yeah I was so geeky I pulled it all da way up LOL
At first, the shoot started out real normal, we were doing the usual camwhore routines with everyone's fave camwhore phone; mine!




We even tried to fake a 'candid' shot of us studying.


But seriously, dumb blondes like us are not meant for studying. Especially Chem.


And then soon, our real selves came out and the kiddie-friendly photos became xXx-rated ;)

Our very favorite subject.

Good girl.

Gone bad.

And takes on the other 'good' girl. Heh

Gosh, stripper poles in school? I approve :D
Fun times like this are what schools should be about. If I had my way, all students will be slutty and spend their days being taught how to pose for a picture LOL

7 comments:

cyntia said...

OMG~~~~
u bitch!
doing this kind of slutty in ur high school?
but...

so WOW!
i want i want!
bwahahaha~

Jeffrey said...

I know right! So fun! KZT surely will enjoy this photoshoot! We can give HowYee a new assignment, we can all be cheerleaders! LOL

poohbear said...

wahh..u all very funny la..
purposely wear like tat go wear pic..
haha..
no one see u all 1 kind one??
or no teacher recognise u all??
haha

Wei Siang said...

next time go back, we do the same thing also... sekumpulan over-age students...hahaha

poohbear said...

hahaha..then all the teachers will be wondering since when the sch got so many unknown students 1..haha

Jeffrey said...

eh hello, im not over-aged ok! i look so young, i'm like 16 :D
we went at 4 smth, 5 smth, no more teachers, only students that stay back... and they pandang us semacam hahaha :D

Charows said...

ahahaha.. weisiang, wait for me also.. i wan to join also.. but i dun have my uniforms d.. sad sad.. wakakkaa..