Sunday, June 8, 2008

Money Small Consolation

Just received full pay this morning so I'm trying hard to be all glass-half-full and focus on all the goodies money can buy instead of getting down thinking of all the things it can't. Boo hoo. Feels like forever, I'm verging on desperation ha ha. No, I think I'm waaay past desperation. As happy as I am to be receiving $$$ over here, I also wanna be doing other things, seeing other people in KL ;) he he. I'm a greedy bitch who wants my cake, topped with icing & cherry, then eat it and ask for a 2nd helping. Whatever, I'm thinking positive and that means mentally spending all the cash already. Shoes and watches, here I come! LOL
Seriously though, I'm glad to see the end of SUKMA. If I had to answer another question about why I'm not off pursuing some gold medal or other while my sisters are busy bringing glory to the family name blah blah, I think I'll explode. Its like they keep trying to challenge my creativity to come up with smart, witty comebacks. I've given a million different responses and my current default one is just a lifeless 'he he he' that I hope implies the meaning 'shut the eff up or i'll cut u with my razr'. It's not like I'm jealous or anything (just a tiny bit OK!), but I don't wanna be made to feel like I've an STD, a criminal record and a drug addiction while the rest of the fam are sitcom-perfect. Like, get over it.
Anyways, just saw my sister and her boyfriend together for her tournament the other day and they were like so schweet! Hand-holding, sweat-wiping and food-feeding, awww. He even had like, A Serious Talk with my momma where they were talking bout Jac. Like seriously talking. Deep stuff. Scary. Are those wedding bells I hear?

5 comments:

JaCie Yap said...

Wow~

I'm the 1st to comment this time...YEAH!!!

Got money la wei?! Have to save a bit for OHF public/PRIVATE's upcoming events, k?

No need to jeolous for the glory coz u're still the unique 1 in our eyes~

Bweheheh...

Btw, sorry coz I simply drop comment on ppl's blog AGAIN~


With love & care,
Ur last time classmate,
YAP JET CHEONG.

Jeffrey said...

Hahaha YAPJETCHEONG! I remember now! You're my nasty sister! Don't worry, almost all my $$$ will be for ohf entertainment activities hehehx

eLLie~bAo said...

ahem...both course reps dat i did nt voted for...both of u jus SS alone over here lo..
btw jeff...r u going 2 be ur sis's bridemaid o sumthg lidat???? n u r in da OO finalist!!! JENNY....woohooo

Jeffrey said...

OMG OO finalists got dy ah? I forgot to apply! Shit, if not I'll be F5 dy la by now ahhahaha

cyntia said...

yea~
ayahku
no need to jealous larr
c~ u're so special in ohf~
and u got ur own talent tat not much ppl noe~ *teehee*

btw
i'm here to inform u
the NASTY+MIANG Jenny yan
u're 1 of the OO finalist
and u're F6 not F5
remember ur number pls!
*if not they'll kick u OUT!*