Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mean Girls, 2008

So much drama! Last couple days I've showed up at school for a few times to like, help out with the drama team - God were they beyond help, but that's another story - and since I've been hanging out with X lots and lots lately, naturally we went to school together right? Anyways, there's Y in school, who used to like X and whom I guess is still crushing on X but X has already made it clear that the feeling's not mutual. Anyways, Y is really popular in school I guess, so there's this bunch of bitches who all got crushes on Y. And one of 'em, W, is in the drama team. So me and X showed up at rehearsals right, and couple of minutes in, I noticed that W's phone is pointing right in my direction. I am usually very delusional but I know that this time, I wasn't being perasan or anything. So I turned to X who was sitting beside me and asked "Do you notice there's someone taking our picture over there?" And X saw it too. So we were like, "freak, what's up with that?" but we didn't like give a shit after that.
Then later on, I met with A, who's friends with W but closer still to me. So anyways, A's got this whole conversation between W and Y. Goes something like this:

W: X mu mari sekolah.
Y: Betulke? Mu tegur tak?
W: Tak, malas ah. Dia rapat ngat ngan Jeffrey tu.
Y: Ya ke? Jeffrey tu kan bf baru dia. Jangan cakap pasal dia lagi la. Benci ah. Suruh X pergi mati je la..

So anyways, this information leaked to both me and X and we were like majorly pissed. W has been giving us major stink-eye the whole day and is now down to the level of spreading rumors. How high school. W has this slutty friend, Bitch who has also been glaring and staring at us for hours, and also storing our pictures in her phone. (Got this info from A also). Hello, what are we? Zoo animals? These 2 fatties have serious issues, and they need to get over them fast.
And after that, before we go back, this bugger comes up to X and ask "What's your name again? X? You mean, you're the X?"and both of us was like 'What the huh was that supposed to mean?'
Drama giler. During my years (whoaa, during my years, did that make me sound 40 or what?), kids were all sugar spice and everything nice. But high school is like, sooo mean now. I should totally grow up and stop starting shit with 15 year-olds who look like they can beat me up heh ;)

3 comments:

Jia Ee said...

jef!! omg, i love ur blog!! so juicy n so much drama!! the mcd trans 1 is so hilarious!!! btw, who is X Y W n A?? tell me tell me!! hahaha.. i wanna get to know more bitchy frens!! n can't i just leave comments without signing in?

Jeffrey said...

Hahaha thanks, but I can't tell you who all those people are here. Either I will get murdered or you will get murdered. LOL :D
I don't know bout the comment thingy though, I'll try adjusting it.. but then I'm tech-illiterate so it might take some time hehe

Wei Siang said...

Actually my brian is too rusty for ABC ...XYZ.. i m now totally confused... will take some other time to digest... Gosh, it looks like a puzzle to me