Saturday, November 8, 2008

MORE Nonsensical Rambling

Since I missed Grandpa's funeral couple weeks ago, today was the first time I went out to his grave. It was a real long drive there but the place was really nice and windy, like a scenic spot for a picnic and totally not the kinda dark, creepy place you'd imagine graveyards to be. Well, maybe it's because it was 2 in the afternoon but yeah, we were able to sit and talk in a totally non-morbid way. (Just to be clear, 'we' refers to me, my mom and my sisters kay?)

Anyways I've decided that when I die I want to be placed in a coffin that resembles a giant Louis Vuitton luggage trunk or if I'm cremated, the ashes will be placed in an LV Damier Canvas urn. At first I wanted a dramatic send-off by being floated off to the middle of the sea during sunset on a raft but then the thought of my beautiful self being bitten by fish and bloating up and then washed up on a god-forsaken island somewhere is just too sad.

Okay, enough talk of death and all this nonsense. I'm freaking myself out. I totally have too much time on my hands and this blog is the evidence of that.

2 comments:

eLLie~bAo said...

dun worry my dear son, none of us will attend ur funeral...rest in peace........

Jeffrey said...

U don't have to attend la.. I will make sure that I will visit each of you bergilir gilir... Save u the trouble