Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Daughters Don't Get Along :(

So today being like any other day in my life where excitement is something only found on TV, like everyday since I've been back in KT I gotta find something to entertain me. Since Yuki and Sasha were both nice and clean today my mom decided to take pics of them as screensavers for her new phone. Oh Lord it was disastrous and funny as hell.
Doesn't it look like a death match? Well that's what it was in the beginning. Sasha couldn't stop bothering Yuki; she was poking her and jumping up and down and Yuki was giving her this look, like WTF is wrong with your brain kinda expression which looks super funny on a dog. Eventually she snapped and chased Sha all over the place and Sha just ran like a coward LOL. After many tries we still got some alright pics though :)


Anyways I finally went to Zie's tonight and I brought my little sister. No, it's not cuz no one else is here! It's because I'm a good, caring brother, KAY? And she was nice to hang out with cuz we were both MEAN and made fun of all those stupid CHWS baby losers. BUT...the thing that I've been trying to say is that Zie's have raised their prices!! A 2.50 milkshake is now 3 bucks! I am absolutely broken hearted!! Mourn bitches.

No comments: