Friday, November 7, 2008

Reasons for Having a Blog; Airing Pointless Opinions

How can it be that I can stand on a podium and dance from 12 till 3 in the morning and not feel a thing but I run for less than an hour and my legs still hurt 24 hours later?

BTW Harry Potter is my new best friend that will get me through my weeks here without dying from boredom. With Twilight the movie coming out soon I should be finishing off the series instead of re-reading HP but seriously, they may call Twilight the new Harry Potter but it sure isn't Harry Potter. Enjoyable, but not even half as fantastic.

I just realised that there isn't a single decent place in KT where one can get CDs. So is this an indication of how sad the music industry is that no one is buying CDs anymore or does it reflect the sorry state of development here?

No comments: