Thursday, November 20, 2008

YES!

Escaped the tyranny and now back in KL! Woohooo~

It is such a bitch to clean up the room, unpack KT clothes and then pack for the next trip but I did it! With lots of time to spare. I napped twice today. Could you tell I was bored?

Thank the lords that my first night back in Cheras is far faaaar from boring. It was the first time that Fairy came here instead of me going to GK and the ever-FUN Seven Sisters were here too! Yayness! Sometimes I think we are soo talented. I mean, I've never really seen a bunch of people that somehow manages to walk, talk, eat, scream, laugh and pose in a crowded pasar malam all without losing each other. LOL.

On a sidenote, I do not understand girls who put on full make-up, heels and the clothes they think are soooo fierce just to get pushed around in a smelly, sweaty, crowded place. I laugh at them behind their big lala hair.

Tomorrow is shopping day! Sexcitedness :D

2 comments:

Vanny said...

hey! thanks for visiting my blog..u living in cheras..nw how come u hvnt told me..let's catch up sometime..

Jeffrey said...

Oh yeah, I forgot yr staying in Cheras too. Yes we should catch up! Hehehe. I'm staying at the Connaught part of Cheras.