Monday, April 5, 2010

Beh Song!

What's the point of giving out numbers if some fat Indian bitch is just gonna cut the queue and then bring her gaggle of friends to the front???

Tak boleh tahan. The tallest and prettiest but also the hairiest obviously thinks she's very entitled, walk up straight to the front of the line.

The short, insecure one at least got a bit of decency to be ashamed. She was like, hey are we cutting the queue actually?

But the fattest and also the loudest was like, no the person said whoever wanna check their documents can come to this desk. Saying it for my benefit la obviously, cuz I was right behind them and was jeling-ing at her. Cibai. Dare to jeling back some more.

Hello, come from the back cannot? Must come from the sides? You got see people queuing sideways ke? She asked you to come to this desk only, she got ask you to cut the queue ke? Got ask you to tell your friends they don't have to queue, just come straight up? Pukimak betul.

So happy when I see their documents rejected over and over again. Change this, write that, you didn't fill up here, you haven't certified that. Bengong. Some things already have very obvious, specific and direct instructions one lor, I don't know why people (not just this gang of rude bitches) can salah all the simple simple things.

But I'm not in a good position to say people lah. My TARC transcript almost got rejected. Ya Allah. If rejected, I gotta go aaaaaallll the waaaay to Setapak to take another bloody transcript lor. WTF right. But luckily dah solved and it wasn't even my fault. TARC don't know how to print transcripts! Hahahah.

Now everything is done. Hopefully approved la OMG. My BB and mah mojitos are already waiting for me!

P.S. Can I actually say that? If someone like reports me, will everything get revoked? OMG hopefully not!

No comments: