Monday, April 19, 2010

Zombiefied

For the past 48 hours, I've been operating on 7 hours of sleep.
Don't have my usual luxury of afternoon naps either.
Exhausted. I'm like a zombie, can die.
All sebab parents are here and I still refuse to give up my usual weekend routine haha.
Imagine, getting a hungover that lasts for like 15 hours and you have to go through all the motions of being sober and alert and healthy in front of your momma!
The moment it stops, you get ready to go out and get smashed again. Only you didn't, so you babysat your trainwrecked best friend who was always the one taking care of you. LOL ;p
My life is glorious! :D

And oh, it still kinda hurts when you realize you don't have anyone to call and say, hey by the way I'm not coming back home tonight, I'm crashing at my sister's place.

Hmph.

No comments: