Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yay Finally Pictures!

Yesterday we had a cooking session at a friend's house! It was so much fun :D I think this is like, the first time I'm doing something like this, like really hanging out at a friend's house ever since I started here in September 2008. Usually go people house also for assignment or something like that. Har har shows you how social I am right.

Granted, I did only like 4.5% of the cooking and 65% of the eating but still that's more cooking than I've ever done back at home k? Plus, the other girls were so pro there was nothing left for me to do except become the unofficial food-taster heh heh ;) They were so pro they were cooking and doing everything damn fast. Like, by 7 we were already sitting down to enjoy the yumness :)
Look! I'm cooking! And not only that, it's GREEN okay!

OMG the ultra delicious teriyaki chicken! Looking at this makes me fungry again.

Eating sambil watching Mr. Bean. Very at home punya feel right? Aw.

Rocking out (haha kononnya!) after dinner. At least I'm not a total failure at Guitar Hero lah, **wink wink JemLee cough cough**

1 comment:

Jem said...

Jeffrey jahattt ! sedihhh T___T