Monday, April 12, 2010

Things That Were Nice This Weekend

1. Movie Time Alone
I think the last time I did this was like, 2007? I used to go for movies alone all the time, especially all the boring movies with no explosions nobody wanted to watch but along the way, I became the kind who needed to go with somebody all the time. I forgot how relaxing it is being in a cold, dark theatre alone (or as alone as can be on a rainy Friday afternoon). I think I'mma do this more often, like once a week :)

And yeah it was about white, middle-aged divorcees but you know, the exes and moving on parts of the movie, I could really relate to that.

2. House hunting
I tell you, I hate it every time I need to move. I hate looking for a new place, I hate the moving process, I hate the settling in again. But OMG I'm so excited now! Cuz it's totally different this time, we getting a place of our own! Imagine, Jacqueline and I gonna be living in the same place. It will be a proper house. We can like, cook and eat in the kitchen. Watch TV in the living room. Instead of doing it all that in a friggin' tiny room, like what we're doing now. Aaahhh! We can bring Sasha down if we want to. We can decorate the whole place like a brothel if we (okay, I) want to. And talking bout decorating, OMG can go siao at Ikea! Also, can like run around naked. Blast the speakers like crazy. I can have a fridge stocked full with all sorts of beer and liquors and mixers! My friends can come over every week and we can have slumber parties, house parties, drinking sessions, mahjong sessions, movie marathons OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. OK stop. Stop. Don't count chickens before eggs hatch.

3. Getting crazyshitwrecked.
OK, I broke my No-MP-on-Saturdays puasa which has been going on for three weeks dy. Haih. Thought could go one month without Trainwreck Saturdays one. Jacqueline la, so beria-ria hype me up on Friday don't know for what. Oh well, hello again Hungover Sundays.

1 comment:

Rickeez Tan said...

omg OMG! I love your second nice!