Tuesday, December 23, 2008

At the Hotel in Shenzen

After the overall loveliness of Hong Kong and Macau, Shenzen was a bit... different, to say the least. When we reached I was a bit... ewwified. But then night came and we wandered out of the hotel and discovered truly cheap shopping and amazing street food! The best zhen zhu neh teh of the trip! And cheap tako's (RM1.50 for 3! We had like 15?)! And great beef balls! And sotong bakar on a stick! And mutton on a stick! Oh God I love food on sticks! OMFG I am positively starving now. After we found this apparently very famous street shopping paradise or something and the ladies all wanted to jalan a while. A while turned out to be close to 2 hours and they nabbed lots of bargains. I got sooo jealous because I missed out that the next day I shopped with a vengeance. Heh heh heh.

But on that night itself though, I was extremely bored and the room was large and cute enough, so I thought why not force my lil sis to take pics of ME? So I threw on my Accesory of the Moment, stole my sister's cape-cardigan-hoodie thing, rolled up my jeans ala Holmes and ta da, impromptu photoshoot!

The pics all turned out similar, and not that gorgeous but I edited these until there are kinda different things going on. This is proof I have too much time on my hands, but what the hell right, I only have till January before classes resume, so sue me.



After a while a couple of distractions popped up.
Distraction number 1: mom came out to the sitting room to read. Look at her face. She is soo used to my retardedness that she has absolutely no expression.
Distraction number 2. Hello monster! Do you not see the fabulosity in progress here???
I gave up after that. Behold the Gaga monster.

No comments: