Saturday, December 20, 2008

Madame Tussaud's

So our second day in HK was filled with even more tourist spots and shopping places and then we went to Madame Tussaud's which was up at The Peak. The view up there was amazing but the tram ride up and down was ughh. At first I was like, ehhh everyone that comes to HK comes to the wax museum so what's so special? Proof I am a truly cynical bitch cuz the place was a delight. I mean, all these likeness-es of famous people are just there for you to abuse. Camwhore paradise! :D
Back off, Angie! Brad's mine! Mine, I tell you!

I know right? She's such a bitch, Naomi! What, you've run out of phones? Here, throw my Razr in her face!

The very famous Jacqueline & Jef wax figures!

Excuse me Your Majesty but where's William and Harry?

And that, Mr Bush, is why you are an #$$%$%^!!

Apa?! Mau lawan ah? Jangan ingat awak sumo wrestler, saya takut tau!

Nah ambik nih!!

Hey Mr Jackson, can you teach me the moonwalk? No, I don't want to stay the night at your place!

Pssst Gillian! Show me what you showed Edison, come on~~

1 comment:

Charows said...

Jac looked different in the picture.. ahaha.. Jeff, you looked so perverted in the last pic.. Lolz!