Tuesday, December 30, 2008

KT :)

The trip before last when I was at KT it was so sad cuz no one was there and everynight I just stayed home watching ASTRO but this time around, it was sooo happening! I love going back when everyone's there :D Well, not everyone, but more than 5 is good enough for me!

I went out almost every night and most days too and the reason why everyone so berkobar-kobar to go out even though there's practically zero entertainment in KT is because of the return of Yang Amat Berbotox Go Chang Hua! According to Ng/Tay/Someone, his presence is even rarer and more special than Chinese New Year so we have to celebrate with as much fanfare as possible.

The first night he was here, we went back to my place after dinner for entertainment, KT style; Monopoly! That's good, clean fun I tell you. Back in KL, the Monopoly craze has already came and gone like, 8 months ago? I remembered when the GK gang was supposed to study for exams but we'd all huddle around a laptop playing Monopoly (after chor dai di and mahjong). Now in KT, the craze is starting again although it was the "manual" version this time round LOL. It's sooo refreshing cuz if I was with a bunch of friends in somewhere other than KT, we would not be rushing back home at 9 to pretend to be real estate tycoons.

The next day we went to Teluk Ketapang for sotong goreng and then to the new stadium to go-kart with our cars. My poor car, it was squealing from the way I abused it :( They went to the old place which in my opinion, SUCKED. I recommended the place I always go to and they don't really like it but FUCK YOU BITCHES CUZ THE SOTONG TOTALLY ROCKS OKAY?!?!

Why, they even had Kim Gary tissues! Is that not proof of their wickedness?

And also, we (me and Desiree) were really desperate for Zie's keropok but due to many many unfortunate circumstances, we failed to have them time after time and when we finally had them, we got 8 baskets! One for each! Woot!

Because no outings are complete with lengthy camwhoring sessions, we went to the nicest lighted place to take pics. I only post one because they all look the same and for some reason, I look shitty in almost of them ugh.
Also, a trip back to KT wouldn't be a happy one if I did not get to meet Mama/Sister/BFF/Partner-in-Prostitution NASA! I was back for only like 10 days and the first 7 I was there, he was busy playing babysitter+driver to all his lil cousins so we only got to meet once :( But you know, it's all about quality, not quantity and we had loads of fun catching up and bitching bout random stuff and also, camwhoring! I took more pics with Nasa in one night than with the rest of the gang in 5 days hahahaha :D


I am soooooo looking forward to the reunion at Pavilion this Saturday and Nasa, please come back soon. The speakers and podiums need us! LOL :p

No comments: