Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally Home Alone, Sadly

Today's the 5th day I'm back in KL and it's the first night I'm spending in Cheras, alone. LOL. The past couple days have been spent hanging out with friends all over KL. I'll just blog about the ones of which I have photos hahaha.

I touched down on Malaysian soil at 2 am on Friday and by 11 that night I'm already well on my way to Sunway for a bit of fun. This is major because as everyone knows, I am very pro-KL and would only go somewhere like Sunway (ugh PJ) for special occasions (or really fun ones) which is what it was; Alvin's Birthday!

We went to Barcelona which I suppose was really hip a few months ago but I for one cannot figure out why. The place wasn't pretty and it was infested with old loser ah peks and gold-digging sluts. The songs were okay I guess but only from 12 30 till 2. Before 12 it was all retro (waaaay retro) hip hop and after that it was all the crap that shufflers shuffle to. Ewwness. Even the good songs were repeated like three times. I mean, how many times can a bitch go low, low low, looowwww?
Sab and Cherry, which made the whole night super fun :D

The only decent shot I got with the birthday boy, after he finished entertaining his many many friends and before he got fucked up drunk.

After the songs started getting sucky and we were all reasonably drunk and high, we just sat our asses in the booth and started camwhoring. How come I get all red when I drink? Cherry gets like this healthy glow. Can't judge Sab cuz she didn't drink AT ALL. Maklumlah, responsible driver heh heh. Funny faces we made.
Acting drunk.

This was supposed to be 'happy'. I look like a gaybai 6 year old girl who just saw Zac Efron and Cherry looks deranged. LOL

Shocked.

Angry. Don't know why I come off like I'm doing some sort of cheap imitation of Edward Cullen in vampire mode.

Depressed. Cherry makes sad looks sexy with her sex hair. LOL

Fierce, Tyra-style

Slutty. Usually this would be my favorite.

But my fave of the night was this; Lala Style!

Back home and ready for bedtime.
Saturday was spent with my sister slut whom I haven't seen in a very very very long time since he started on his path to be a world-famous pharmacist. Hahahaha. Went to O and finished any sluttiness that wasn't used up the last night. As usual, had a rocking good time at O. O for Orgasms! Woot!
Beer in the toilet = gross. Camwhoring = not so much

Red ribbons for AIDS Awareness! :D
Sunday night back in MU cuz the next day was Support Sabina the Public Speaker Day. Spent hours at McD's cuz Cherry and Alvin wanted to study and they were afraid I'd be bored. This was what we did instead. So yeah, I didn't get bored. Oh gosh I never knew webcamwhoring could be so fun. I guess I'm a fan of all sorts of camwhoring. Hahahaha.









Cherry and Alvin are great :) Was going through one of my emo periods yesterday night and they were just lovely. True friends indeed. Almost broke into song (and tears). I know Cherry just might read this and Alvin most probably won't but hugs and kisses to you guys anyway.

1 comment:

Cherry KSL said...

always always ALWAYSSSS (squeeeeky sial voice) will be here for jeffrey! =D