Thursday, December 11, 2008

Half-missing Weekends in KL Already

So the last weekend was my very last in KL before I go back to KT for like, another 2 weeks and also before I go totally broke. Which was why I wanted to fill it with as much fun as possible. When I said fun, my initial plan was to go parrrtaayyy for all 3 nights of the weekend since it's a long weekend and I wanted to prove that I'm still young and able to stand 3 consecutive nights of hardcore clubbing. But sayangnya, no one supported me so... mission failed.

Nonetheless, I had lots of fun starting on Saturday. I went to Pavilion with Chinyee and Cyntia and I decided to take on a new career path; as a narrator of children's books! We were at the kids' section at the bookstore and there was this loaded family who were asking their 3 year old child to pick out books he wanted. He just simply chose a few books that grabbed his fancy and his family would buy them. Naturally the books he chose were the hardback, super colorful, large, expensive ones. Yeeeesh is that how the rich spend their money?

So there was this cute little book lying on the table called Funny Faces and I started reading it in my 'children's book narrator' voice and making the silly faces shown in the book. Fun! We killed like an hour there and scared all the kids and their parents away.












The faces look so retarded and random but there's actually a plot! I uploaded a video of me doing my thang but I don't know if it works. It's at the bottom of this entry.

Later we watched Bolt. In 3D! With 3D glasses! OMG it was superb! Not just the glasses, but the whole movie :) Can't remember the last time I watched a movie with Chinyee. We used to go all the time when she was studying in TARC.

Us, Terminator-style. Later when other people camwhored with their 3D glasses, we laughed at them. LOL


The next day, we went to Bukit Bintang again but this time we went to Sg Wang instead of Pavilion cuz the day before, I saw sooooo many things that I really really wanted and they were all either too expensive (my red plaid trousers! My chunky shoes) or outta stock (latex leggings!!) so our mission of the day was to gali out the alternatives. Which also failed cuz we did not have enough time and Sg Wang is just too.... Well, at least we had a so-so dinner and very satisfying DESSERT (oooh la la~~) at Wong Kok ;)


We watched Twilight. Which was OK I guess. Cyntia loves it very very much. Me, not so much.

Our 'Christmas Tree Couple' outfits, according to aerynmavisngsookching. Hello it's December kay? It's not wrong to feel all Christmassy!

We went and kacau KarHao to yamcha, which reminds me, he needs a banner and a poster of my face in his room heh heh heh ;) Jaga-jaga ya, you stupid little small photograph on the desk! Hngh. Anyways, we saw a couple of Wall-E's. Their job is not to handle rubbish but to clamp cars that overstay their welcome. Cute.


Monday was The Highlight. It was the first time I ever attended a wedding with friends. It was soooo fun because instead of sitting with relatives you see only once every 3 years and kids that run around like chimpanzees on a sugar high, I get to sit with friends and talk and laugh and camwhore and eat like a pig and get all horrrny ;) I still had to endure horrible karaoke from all the old drunk folks and the lala superstar wannabes (why is this a permanent feature of all Chinese weddings??!?!) but at least we could all make fun of them together ha ha ha!

I malas wanna post the wedding pics here so I'm just gonna do it on Facebook. Here's a pic of us in Ricky's room which is like the dream room for 5 year old girls everywhere. LOL.

At night we slept till 9 something or 10 then we went steamboat! Which was sooo yeah cuz I've been craving steamboat for very very long. And because it was so late when we got there, we got the whole place to ourselves. Which meant total chaos for the restaurant and awesome fun for us. After stuffing our faces full for 2 hours, we were near exploding and decided to camwhore with Howyee's New Phone but still, Motorola remains the best camwhore phone :P
After the totally fab meal, we thought that was it cuz some of us gotta work / study the next day but while we were hanging around the parking lots we discovered that we can still go on and on and on and on so off to Steven's we go. And there we stayed till 5 in the morning while every table around has had different customers once or thrice.

Tuesday was Pavilion Day again and because we parked near the Food Floor, as soon as we walked in we were bombarded by all this sooo very delicious food. We walked just for awhile before we gave in to temptation and got ourselves creampuffs and Japanese desserts. YUMMM to the max! Rong joined us later. I haven't seen her in such a long long long long time, like since her farewell party.

All of us with glowing smiles, except for half-dead Howyee operating on two hours of sleep.

We jalan at both Pavilion and Sg Wang and because I was absolutely sick of not getting anything after 3 days of shopping at the same place, I bought a CD and a tee just to console myself. Which I really needed because that night was a total nightmare for me. I was ready to just DIE and/or MURDER but D made it up the next day so all good for now :)

So whaddya think bitches? If I flunk my studies, I could totally do this for a living right? But beware, repeated viewings (or even single viewing) might induce in you a violent feeling to slap me unconscious! That's how gaybai it is. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

cyntia said...

Seem's like having good time with D huh? seen u online on that night make me worry about, but dun dare to ask. And i cant belief u just post that video?! Take care of ur face, think lots of ppl is gonna slap u after they watch it. =p

Jeffrey said...

Don't ask.
I was hoping people will come and pinch my face lor, cuz I'm tooo cute! HAHAHAHA :p