Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Today I Decided to Become a Man

Well, at the very least, I tried. Behold the results.

No, I did not cut my wrists. I was doing what most kids do when they are 14 or 15, some as early as 13. I am 19 going on 20 and today was my first experience with the razor.

I never knew that shaving could turn out to be such a bloody affair. I was getting sick of the hair that's growing longer and longer above my upper lip and I thought shaving would be really simple and easy.

So I was like, shaving foam, spray liberally, grab razor, scrape off hairy parts, voila! How was I supposed to know there were like, proper methods to do it? At first it just hurts. Then blood started coming out from little tiny gashes. Then I was like, ahhh help me God I'm gonna die. Then I started panicking cuz I was going shopping and my mouth is beginning to swell making me look like I had oral herpes. UGH.

It's gonna be a while before I overcome this trauma and start going near razors again. Waxing might be a better idea for moi right? The whole day I was walking around I was sure everyone who saw me could tell that I was the boy who couldn't shave right. Oh the shame! I am such a failure I might as well be made of pure estrogen LOL.

6 comments:

mantic59 said...

You need to see my 'how to shave' videos on Youtube: www.youtube.com/shavetutor

Sab said...

Jeffrey's all grown up!!! Waaaaa!!!


Will give you the camwhore pics soon,lol

Sean Aw said...

kesian... u shud ask some shaving tips from me no matter wherever parts of ur body that u wanna shave... haha... although i'm not very pro, but at least they help... =P

Sean Aw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean Aw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffrey said...

WTF Sean tht sounds sooo wrong bwhahhahaha :D