Monday, December 15, 2008

New Laptop!

Har har I wish! After years of abuse, my trusty one-in-a-miilion super unique Compaq has finally given in and died. I am writing this on the Oldest Computer in the House right now.

LOL I don't know if it's that serious but I'm getting it checked out later. It's most probably a problem with the charger part of the laptop but I don't know cause I'm no computer expert. I hope it's not gonna cost a bomb to fix whatever's wrong.

Even if it has totally broken down and gone to hell, there's no chance I'm getting a new laptop cuz Jacqueline just bought a new pink Dell and my mom's gonna get one next, so yeah, probably 2010 if I wanted to get a new one hahahaha. Anyways, Dell?? They're like the Sony Ericsson of computers. Good specs I guess, but so boring and everyone has one hahahaha.

Dear laptop, please don't die on me. I know I haven't been a very good owner but you aren't a very good machine either and I still love you AND I am goddamn broke, so stay alive bitch!

No comments: