Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Worst Bus Ride Ever

Apart from the time when there was this one bus with absolutely no air-conditioning from KT to KL, I've never had such a horrid experience. That one was uncomfortable. Tonight's was plain humiliating.

I've been having an effed up stomach the whole day and I didn't do much about it except take those little red things (Poh Chai Yuen?) but they taste like shit so I usually just take like half the dose and they work just fine. Well, today they did not and I sure did not help things out with dinner. I went all out Thai seafood - lalas, squids, prawns, tomyam, all super spicy, the works and washed down with 2 cokes.

By the time I got on the bus, there was this like, rumbling going on and I'm praying please God DON'T! It's a 7-hour bus ride! 2 hours in and I really needed to use the toilet so I told the driver to stop at the nearest one. Which was at the toll stop, on the opposite side of the highway. So he stopped the bus while everyone on the damn bus watched me run across a eight-lane highway with cars honking at me. FUCK ME I"M SO ASHAMED! At least I did not do a Charlotte and Poughkeepsied in my pants so Amen for that :)

And tonight was also the first time I overslept and missed the stop for my house. Went all the way into town and took a 15-dollar cab ride back. 15 dollars! WTF betul. It was my first cab ride in KT and cabbies here are so different. I wanted to eff him up for that ridiculous amount but he was so nice and polite, and nicely dressed with his hair all combed neatly, using words like 'rezeki' and everything. Ahhh.

2 comments:

Cherry KSL said...

OMG! u take poh chai pills? how cuteeeee.

and alar...jeffrey kesian betul..watch wat u eat la these days. btw, ur in KT again?

Jeffrey said...

poh chai pills rock! or rocked la i suppose. yeah, ku sudah balik ke kampung tersayang lol