Thursday, December 4, 2008

Resolution White

It's only the 4th of December but I already have my first resolution!
I will never buy white clothes again! Or at least expensive white clothes, so that when they get dirty and stained, I can throw them out instead of spending an obscene amount of time washing them like a slave!
Because no matter how well you take care of them and try not to eat splattery food with lots of gravy or sit on dirty chairs or dance on the floor, they still will get dirty!
And once they get dirty it is such a bitch trying to get them sparkly white again! UGH! I tell you, some stains just stay there like an ugly pimple mocking you. Not even Martha Stewart can remove these SOB stains!
So yeah, next time I buy anything white, you bet your ass it's some cheap Sg Wang thing that I can throw out without thinking once it gets black/brown/gray/yellow/whatever.

Don't mind me. I'm just pissy because I just unsuccesfully cleaned a pair of trousers that have gotten dirty for the 486th time and scrubbed a white shirt so hard one of it's buttons popped.

No comments: